Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy2
WB Admin

United Kingdom
1127 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2018 :  22:23:47  Show Profile
Hi folks
You should have received info and reminders in the post including about the upcoming fabulous NSRA '30th Anniversary Hot Rod Drags' this coming weekend Friday-Sunday 14th - 16th September :-) (You can get in to the track from Thursday 12noon for an extra £5 if you're keen! (up until midnight, and then the gates re-open Friday 8am). No pre-entry needed, but you must be paid up 2018 Wild Bunch members to run in the class.

It will be the Finals of the 2018 Roy Wilding Nostalgia Race Cars Series as well as rounds of Wild Bunch and Spirit of Nostalgia Series. There will be a rolling 'Cracklefest' on the Saturday night which myself and Mark will be helping co-ordinate. Details to be confirmed during Friday/Saturday, so sign up if you wish to participate.

More details about pitting and run schedules will be announced by the organisers in the next day or two.

Please can you let me know if you are planning to run at the event, either by posting here, PMing me or e-mailing me on claire@backdraftdragracing.co.uk (This will help a lot with the planning and paperwork, cheers!) We should have a really big field for this one, so really looking forward to it!! It's gonna be an amazing weekend!

All the best, Claire

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Wild Bunch Forum Archive © The Wild Bunch Nostalgia Drag Racing Club Go To Top Of Page