Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy2
WB Admin

United Kingdom
1127 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2014 :  15:05:42  Show Profile
Dear All

I write with a big apology. Due to an error of omission from myself in the figures, I incorrectly announced the 3rd and 4th place winners at ‘Dragstalgia’. This came to light when I was producing the writeup, tables and points from the weekend. I am really sorry to have made this mistake, which was my fault. I have not made an error like this before, and can assure you all that I have immediately put into place some extra failsafes to make sure I never do this again. I take this error seriously, and apologise for any upset this may cause anyone. And hope it does not affect anyone’s enjoyment of the truly fantastic event!!

I have already written personally to the drivers affected by this to apologise, and would like to apologise publicly to Sag Southworth and team (3rd place), Mo Blackburn and team (4th) and Bob Hawkins and team (5th) for my error in their placings. And I would also like to thank them for their understanding and kind words. Very much appreciated.

I have commissioned and sent a new trophy to our illustrious 3rd place winners, the “Daddy Cool” team. So please do all congratulate them on this achievement! Especially as they overcame problems on the Saturday to run as well as they did! Well done to them! Brilliant to see their great performance!

I have amended the ‘brief results’ posting, so please do look at this, as well as the full finishing order.

Best Regards
Claire
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Wild Bunch Forum Archive © The Wild Bunch Nostalgia Drag Racing Club Go To Top Of Page